SURPASSMAGAZINE.WS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to Surpass Magazine. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Surpass Magazine collects, and the ways in which Surpass Magazine uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Surpass Magazine may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including IP Address, pages visited, articles read, visit times and comments on posts);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Name and Email Address);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including products/services purchased);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Name, Paypal Email Address); and
- any other information that you send to Surpass Magazine.
Using personal information
Surpass Magazine may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website (with your permission);
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications; and
- Send you useful information on updates and articles of interest.
Where Surpass Magazine discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Surpass Magazine may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Surpass Magazine will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Surpass Magazine will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers or on more secure third party servers (such as Aweber). While all reasonable and best efforts will be used to protect your personal information; Surpass Magazine can make no claim or warrantee as to the absolute security of your personal information. Information relating to electronic financial transactions entered into via Surpass Magazine website will be handled on a more secure trusted third party transaction site (such as Paypal) protected by encryption technology. Only your name and email along with the amount of payment to Surpass Magazine will be communicated back to us from this site. Your personal financial data including credit card and banking information is maintained by the secure third party transaction processor.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
Contact Surpass Magazine